8317 Northrock Concrete Vibrator Heads
Northrock Vibrator Heads for Concrete Vibrators
- Seven Northrock vibrator heads are available in a range of diameters from 3/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Standard length of 13"
- Power units and flexible concrete shafts are sold separately
- Diameter is selected by the scope of the job and the speed required to complete it
- A high level of centrifugal force amplitude are created by rotating Northrock's unique eccentric weights within the head at the desired frequency
- A special oil bath system keeps the weights lubricated at all times
- All heads are sealed at the factory and are maintenance free
- Built for the busy contractor and a wide range of tough rental applications, they are designed for reliability and durability over extended periods of time
- A short 4-1/2" head available for slabs, tilt-up and other select precast work
- Coated heads from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" diameter are available to protect epoxy-coated rebar