105 Noble Chloraloy Shower Pan Liner, 5 Ft. Wide, Per Linear Ft.
Noble Chloraloy Shower Pan Liner, 5 Ft. Wide, Per Linear Ft
Premium shower pan liner made from Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE). Chloraloy sold by the linear foot is NON-RETURNABLE. Applications: shower pans, roman tub liners, steam rooms, toilets rooms, hydrotherapy rooms, reflective pools and planters.
- Pricing is Per Linear ft. Example: If you would like a 5' x 4' piece, order a quantity of 4; If you would like a 5' x 8' piece, order a quantity of 8
- Lifetime guarantee. Made from durable CPE
- Will not rot, crack or rust
- Absolute waterproofing-lowest permeability
- Saves time no curing!
- 40 Years proven performance the industry standard for waterproofing
- Tile cannot be bonded directly on Chloraloy, a mortar bed should be installed over Chloraloy
- Chloraloy is not designed for prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
Traditional Tiled Shower Assemblies
- The flexible liners conform to the various contours of the wood framing, bending upward at the walls and folding into corners
- Ceramic tile showers are not waterproof, moisture will infiltrate the mortar bed
- The pan liner need to be slopped or the system will not effectively drain the water to the weep holes in the drain, creating a permanently saturated mortar bed
- Increasing the potential for efflorescence and mold growth within the system
- Be careful no to puncture the pan liner by using nails to fasten backer board panels to the curb
- Even small penetrations in a pan liner can lead to large leaks and damage to the surrounding materials
- Test the installation by plugging the drain pipe and filling the shower basin with water just below the top of the curb, and then let it sit for four hours until you're sure the installation is leak-free