QP3Ti Multiquip Trash Pump with Automatic Start & Stop
Multiquip QP3Ti Trash Pump
The QP3Ti offers a revolutionary choice for a compact trash pumping system. Provides unattended operations, automatic no prime shut-down, and easy manual dial water flow control. Supported by the industry recognized QPT3 pump end, this truly unique pump supports the watering/dewatering jobs associated with: excavations, flood waters, manholes, sewage by-pass, barge cleaning, foundations, and water transfer.
Rugged and dependable, they are ideal for dewatering applications with high solid content. Sticks, stones and debris easily pass through the pump, minimizing downtime due to clogging.
Features and benefits
- Automatic start and stop operation means you can utilize this trash pump with float switches in auto-standby drain and auto-standby fill operations provided your pump maintains prime
- The pump is not a dry priming pump and will require initial priming at start up
- Built strong, cleans easily, very portable with included wheel kit, and is protected by shut down operations with loss of prime or low oil
- Convenient manual flow control adds to the incredible convenience this pump offers operators in excavation, utility, water transfer, and various other dewatering environments
- Electric Start with electronic governor
- Unattended operations w/ float switches
- Manual dial control flow volume
- Automatic shutdown in AUTO mode if pumps fails to prime in 5 minutes
- Can discharge up to 396 gallons per minute with solid content up to 1.5"
- Unattended operations with two 43 ft float switches and automatic start and shutdown if pump does not prime in 5 minutes
- Fuel efficiency maximized and engine wear minimized in automatic operation's standby mode when engine shuts down waiting for float switches to engage the engine and pump start
- Manual flow control when not using float switches allows for easy water discharge control by the operator
- 2 each 3 inch outlet ports
- Aluminum body and cast-iron fittings