DSGPULW Multiquip Duo Concrete Screed
Multiquip DSGPULW Duo Concrete Screed
The Duo Screed features a unique blade profile that enables a single operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form and wet screeding. The screed's vibratory action embeds aggregate and reduces air voids, producing a strong dense slab, while eliminating the strenuous, time consuming labor of manual screeding.
- Flexible drive shaft Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenance-free flexible drive shaft
- Fingertip throttle control Ergonomically designed to provide easy RPM adjustment
- Eight blade widths Ranging from 6 ft. to 16 ft.
- Lightweight blade construction One-piece extruded aluminum, less than two pounds per linear ft
- Easy to use Highly maneuverable around pipes or obstructions without marring slab surface
- Unique reversing blade power unit is easily rotated 180 degrees to allow form-to-form or wet screeding
- Adjustable control handle customizable for operator height and comfort and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control
- Portable design the blade is quickly removed without tools; handles fold for storage
- Honda powered GX-35SAT 1.5 hp four-stroke gasoline engine
- Foam-filled ends or plastic end caps prevent concrete from entering screed
- Power unit and screed blades are sold separately
- Please note that blades 10 ft. and longer must ship via freight truck
Questions & Answers (1)
How much oil does it require?
This machine has an oil capacity of 0.11 qt/0.10 liter. Always use SAE 10W-30 oil.