DSGPULW Multiquip Duo Concrete Screed
DSGPULW Multiquip Duo Screed
The Duo Screed features a unique blade profile that enables a single operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form and wet screeding. The screed's vibratory action embeds aggregate and reduces air voids, producing a strong dense slab, while eliminating the strenuous, time consuming labor of manual screeding.
Duo Screed Features
- Flexible drive shaft Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenance-free flexible drive shaft.
- Fingertip throttle control Ergonomically designed to provide easy RPM adjustment.
- Eight blade widths Ranging from 6ft to 16 ft.
- Lightweight blade construction One-piece extruded aluminum, less than two pounds per linear ft.
- Easy to use Highly maneuverable around pipes or obstructions without marring slab surface.
- Unique reversing blade power unit is easily rotated 180 degrees to allow form-to-form or wet screeding.
- Adjustable control handle customizable for operator height and comfort and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control.
- Portable design the blade is quickly removed without tools; handles fold for storage.
- Honda powered GX-35SAT 1.5 hp four-stroke gasoline engine.
- Foam-filled ends or plastic end caps prevent concrete from entering screed.
- Power unit and screed blades are sold separately.
- Please note that blades 10 ft. and longer must ship via freight truck.