TutorCut115-16 Montolit Grinder Blade Guide
Montolit TutorCut115-16 Grinder Blade Guide for 4-1/2" Blades
The Montolit Tutorcut 115 makes straight perfect cuts a breeze. This revolutionary tool can be attached to every single grinder on the market. Simply install the Tutorcut on the axle and it is blocked, safe, and ready to make cuts.
- Provide easy linear cuts when using a grinder
- Reduces the amount of chipping during the cutting process
- Extends the life of your blade, reducing any kind of tension, uneven consumption, or even rim breaking due to waving or incorrect cutting techniques
- Made of heavy duty technical polyamide that does not mark the material you are cutting
- Enables any contractor, with ease, the ability to execute professional, accurate cuts every time
- For use with 4-1/2" blades
- 5/8" arbor
- 3" disc
- 3/4" thickness
Questions & Answers (2)
This guide has a 5/8” arbor, will it work with a Montolit blade with a 7/8” arbor?
This is to only be used with grinders and blades that have a 5/8" arbor.
I need to cut a maximum of 5/16 into tile wall. Do you sell one that size?
We unfortunately do not offer a depth guide at a 5/16".
Ratings & Reviews
by D. Strang
I bought this tool because I am a bit of a Montolit fan boy, my expectations were really low as I looked at this as a tool for a contractor who doesn't know how to use a grinder!
I did a bunch of test cuts at my house with and without the Tutorcut installed and these are the results.
With Tutor Cut Installed
1. The cuts were consistently at 90 degrees
2. The cuts were cleaner with minimal chipping
3. The cuts were straighter
4. I felt like I had more control over the grinder
As long as this tool lasts more than a year I would recommend to any tile contractor out there.