TutorCut115-16 Montolit Grinder Blade Guide
Montolit TutorCut115-16 Grinder Blade Guide for 4-1/2" Blades
The Montolit Tutorcut 115 makes straight perfect cuts a breeze. This revolutionary tool can be attached to every single grinder on the market. Simply install the Tutorcut on the axle and it is blocked, safe, and ready to make cuts.
- Provide easy linear cuts when using a grinder
- Reduces the amount of chipping during the cutting process
- Extends the life of your blade, reducing any kind of tension, uneven consumption, or even rim breaking due to waving or incorrect cutting techniques
- Made of heavy duty technical polyamide that does not mark the material you are cutting
- Enables any contractor, with ease, the ability to execute professional, accurate cuts every time
- For use with 4-1/2" blades
- 5/8" arbor
- 3" disc
- 3/4" thickness
Ratings & Reviews
by D. Strang
I bought this tool because I am a bit of a Montolit fan boy, my expectations were really low as I looked at this as a tool for a contractor who doesn't know how to use a grinder!
<br>I did a bunch of test cuts at my house with and without the Tutorcut installed and these are the results.
<br>With Tutor Cut Installed
<br>1. The cuts were consistently at 90 degrees
<br>2. The cuts were cleaner with minimal chipping
<br>3. The cuts were straighter
<br>4. I felt like I had more control over the grinder
<br>As long as this tool lasts more than a year I would recommend to any tile contractor out there.