Montolit Grinder Blade Guide
Montolit TutorCut115-16 Grinder Blade Guide for 4-1/2" Blades
The Montolit Tutorcut 115 makes straight perfect cuts a breeze. This revolutionary tool can be attached to every single grinder on the market. Simply install the Tutorcut on the axle and it is blocked, safe, and ready to make cuts.
- Provide easy linear cuts when using a grinder
- Reduces the amount of chipping during the cutting process
- Extends the life of your blade, reducing any kind of tension, uneven consumption, or even rim breaking due to waving or incorrect cutting techniques
- Made of heavy duty technical polyamide that does not mark the material you are cutting
- Enables any contractor, with ease, the ability to execute professional, accurate cuts every time
- For use with 4-1/2" blades
- 5/8" arbor
- 3" disc
- 3/4" thickness
This guide has a 5/8” arbor, will it work with a Montolit blade with a 7/8” arbor?
by Mark kilcher 12/20/2018 12:43:24 pm
This is to only be used with grinders and blades that have a 5/8" arbor.
I need to cut a maximum of 5/16 into tile wall. Do you sell one that size?
by Mary 1/14/2019 1:55:00 pm
We unfortunately do not offer a depth guide at a 5/16".