6704 Montolit Progres CG Diamond Blades
Montolit Progres CG Diamond Blade
Unique diamond matrix allows for fast and smooth cutting while keeping the blade cool. It can cut all types of porcelain and ceramic tile.
- Ideal for cutting porcelain, ceramic, granite tiles and natural stone
- Good for glazed tile and marble tile
- Steel body is made with special (not standard) steel for additional rigidity and linear stability
- Central bore reinforced with double flange
- High speed cutting with minimal chipping
- Self cooling dry cutting blade
- Super thin width = less dust and faster cuts
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
|Montolit Progres CG Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||10 mm||10 mm|
|Arbor||7/8" - 20 mm||7/8"|
Questions & Answers (1)
I need a new blade for my small 4-1/2" Alpha hand held wet saw. Will this blade work in this saw?
I would need to know which saw you have to give a confident answers, however, as long as the saw you are using can accept a blade with a 7/8" / 20 mm arbor, then this blade will work on your hand-held saw.
Ratings & Reviews
Not all diamond blades are the same
They are really good blades cutting fast and long lasting. I will be buying more of these blades soon. Fast shipping, product was exactly what they said. Customer service that I have never witnessed before. Best company that I have had the pleasure of working with.
best blade by far!
Ive been in the business for 30 years and this is by far the best dry cut blade for your grinder. Never chips, cuts through any tile or stone. Like having a wet saw in your hand. Amazing!