7513HM MBW MK8-75 Ride-On Trowel with GX390 Honda Gas Motor
MBW MK8-75 Ride-On Trowel
Perfect for large or small jobs, multi-story flooring and as a compliment to large machines that just can’t operate in tight areas.
- World's smallest riding trowel - the 451 lb, 13 horsepower, LowRider Power Trowel features twin 30" rotors and can be equipped with finish or combo blades and float pans
- Can be placed on concrete sooner than heavier machines and maneuvers in tighter quarters including passing through a 32" doorway
- Extremely responsive, features synchronized steering and is a labor saver wherever used instead of multiple walk-behind trowels
- Used in compliment with larger ride-ons for edging work and getting into tight areas
- Featuring three rollers on its front guard ring enabling the machine to finish within approximately 1/4" of a wall
- Can be transported in the bed of a typical pick-up truck
- Two rotors, eight blades
- Proudly Made in the USA
|MBW MK8-75 Ride-on Trowel|
|Horse Power||11.7 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX390 - Gas|
|Trowel Speed||Up to 130 rpm|
|Troweling Path||63 in. (161 cm)|
|Operating Weight||468 lbs. (212 kg.)|
Questions & Answers (2)
I ask about the residential shipping for riding power trowel in Oklahoma
The residential fee for freight shipments is $200.
Do you ship to Canada
We can ship to Canada for smaller items with Fedex Worldwide. We can also ship freight items to Canada, however, the customer is responsible for the freight charges.