MBW GP12 1000 Series Plate Compactor 13" x 22.5"
MBW GP12 Plate Compactor 13" x 22.5"
The American-made GP12H Plate Compactor is a highly portable vibratory plate with excellent compaction performance in confined areas. The GP12H can travel up to 75 feet per minute and makes easy work of gravel, bank run, and sands up to 10 inches.
- Exclusive suspension system for increased durability and ergonomics
- Reduced hand arm vibration due to unique design
- Amplitudes up to .058 inches, centrifugal force up to 1920 lbf and travel speed to 75 ft. per minute
- Ideal in confined areas of granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels and capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25 cm)
- Lightweight plate weighing 129 lbs (59 kg) is easy to lift and maneuver about the job-site
- Ideally suited as an economical alternative for small to medium soil compaction applications
- One piece exciter with self cleaning open base plate design
- Proudly Made in the USA
|MBW GP12H Plate Compactor Specifications|
|Horse Power||3.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX120 - Gas|
|Plate Size||13 in. x 22.5 in.|
|Centrifugal Force||1920 lbs. (8.5 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||5240 vpm|
|Compaction Depth||Up to 10 in.|
|Travel Speed||Up to 75 ft./min.|
|Compaction Area||4875 sq. ft./ hr.|
|Operating Weight||129 lbs.|