7668 Laticrete Fracture Ban Membrane
$155.30 to $226.29
Laticrete Fracture Ban Membrane
A reinforced membrane that provides anti-fracture protection and sound dampening in one product. This membrane is "peel and stick" allowing for a quick and easy installation which saves you time and money.
- Available in both 40 mil (1.0 mm) and 90 mil (2.3 mm) thicknesses
- Fracture 40 size: 39.25 in. x 69 ft. = 225 sq. ft.
- Fracture 90 size: 39.25 in. x 36.6 ft. = 100 sq. ft.
- Must be installed on a clean substrate primed using Fracture Ban Primer
- Hot-applied polymer modified asphaltic adhesive coated on a 100% polyester non-woven with a #60 release liner paper
- Has a white non-woven surface for easy chalk line identification
- Acts as a water resistive barrier
- Prevents in plane cracks up to 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Sound control: Fracture Ban 40 has a IIC of 14 and Fracture Ban 90 a IIC of 17 through independent ASTM E2179 testing.