Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm, 20" Tile Cutter
Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm Ceramic 20" Tile Cutters
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
- 530 mm (~20") rip cut, 375 mm (~14") diagonal cuts, weighs 23 lbs
- Push type tile cutters designed for professionals
- Dual breaking system for large porcelain tile
- Manufactured with a strong steel base
- Sliding arm that moves on a single thick steel bar features a double breaking system
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Ruler guide can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electro-statically powder painted for durability
- Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is 18 mm diameter
Questions & Answers
Does the Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm Tile Cutter come with a carrying case?
No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case
Does the Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm Tile Cutter come with replacement scoring wheels?
No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 530 mm Tile Cutter does not come with replacement scoring wheels. You can purchase them at Contractors Direct