KP-543 Kirb-Perfect 30" Shower Curbs
Perfect Shower Curbs with Kirb-Perfect
Designed to be used with a pan liner. Can be used with or without a 2x4 wood curb. Features molded in dovetail connecting lugs, can be used for multiple length installations.
- Build a perfect shower curb every time with the Kirb-Perfect
- Use with or without a 2 x 4 wood curb on any size shower
- Top has built-in pitch into shower
- Preserves the integrity of the liner
- Easily cut with hacksaw, PVC cutters or grinder
- Economical, lightweight non-rotting plastic
- Provides a cement backing for ceramic, porcelain or stone
- Simple to add lightweight mud to both sides of the pan material
- Works great with the Quick Pitch System
- 2 side panels - 5-1/2" H x 30" L
- 1 top panel - 4-1/2" W 2"x 30" L
- Stainless Steel Self-Tapping Screws
- Illustrated Installation Instructions
Ratings & Reviews
speeds process up
by joez -
speeds things up
curbs for dummies
by Jerry -
bathroom shower pan
Perfect! Like it Says
by MIke - DIY'R -
Very simple to use. Couldn't imagine doing my project with out this product. What makes it better was the price - its worth it.
The perfect curb speaks for it self.
by franz -
the corb perfect speaks for it self. Curb perfect as it says.
easy to use even for an amateur
by derek -
Easy to follow instructions builds quickly easily adjustable makes life very simple
Quick Pitch Kirb Perfect
by John S -
Would recommend this item to anyone who has little or no experience with tiling or shower floor installation. I had never done any tiling jobs or showers but with this product I was able to do the job all by myself and in only 2 days. The shower floor came out perfect with just the right pitch no water standing and no pools around. The Kirb is the right hight and angle. I recommend tiling the top of the Kirb Perfect with a tiny pitch therefore you would not have water on top of the Kirb and it would slide right off. I had installed all glass shower doors on top and it looks amazing. Make sure you have enough liner and watch one of the instructional videos they have for Kirb Perfect and the Quick Pitch therefore you have some idea on how to start.