1106098 Imer Step-Up 120 Spray & Grout Pump
Imer Step-Up 120 Spray and Grout Pump Single Phase
The Imer Step-Up 120 grout pump is designed for the applications that need to be pumped and sprayed with more flow and pressure. A built-in, vertical shaft mixer sits atop the Step-Up 120 and discharges into the pump for an easy and practical way to fill the hopper. The 220v 2 h.p., motor and gearbox on the Mortarman 120 are ideal to handle the mixing a variety of materials.
Use almost any material with aggregate size 1/8" with single phase motor. Mix and pump at the same time
The Step-Up 120 comes standard with an IM25L stator which can handle up to 1/8 inch aggregate and produce up to 6.6 GPM and 450 PSI of pumping pressure. The Step-Up 120 is made to be towed on the road but also able to pass through 36" doorways. A dual diaphragm, maintenance-free compressor is used to provide the air flow for spraying applications.
- The Step-Up's rotor/stator is turned by a 3 HP, 220 volt single phase motor using inverter technology. This allows the RPM's to range between 30 and 100, enabling the Step-Up 120 to be used for numerous applications and materials
- Designed to be an all in one unit.
- Easy to setup and easy to operate
- does not require special electrical connections or an electrician to hook it up. All the motors combined are just under six horsepower and can operate on 16 Amps of 220 Volt single phase power.
- Able to handle 1/8" aggregate
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse
|Model||IMER Step 120|
|Pump motor HP||3 HP|
|Compressor flow rate||9 CFM|
|Compressor HP||1 HP|
|Screw pump RPM (IM25L)||Variable from 30 - 100|
|Max aggregate size (IM25L)||1/8"|
|Max Flow Rate||6.6/0.9 GPM/cf|
|Max Pumping Distance.||130 - 250 ft. material viscosity dependent.|
|Material flow rate||6.6/0.9 GPM/cf|
|Hopper Capacity||4.2 cf (31 gallons)|
|Mixer Capacity||4.2 cf (31 gallons)|
|Mixer Motor||2 hp|
|Dimensions L x W x H||80 x 32 x 50 in|
Questions & Answers (3)
What is this good for ?
The Step-Up series is ideal for materials that are pre blended or raw materials that need to be combined. It is good for materials that have polymers that need time in water to react. Usually around 2-3 minutes. It is also good for coarse sand and aggregates (**up to 3/8” with the 3-phase, 220V version only**).Call Contractors Direct or Imer USA for details.
Can this Imer Spray And Grout pump be rented?
Sorry we do not currently offer any rentals on the Imer Spray And Grout pump.
What is the maximum height this machine will pump a stucco mixture?
The advertised maximum pump height for this product is 100 ft.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.