1106132 Imer Silent 300 Prestige Spray & Grout Pump
IMER Silent 300 Prestige Screw and Stator Grout Pump
Use with all types of finish coatings. Quickly and easily apply materials such as plasters, mortars, stucco (cement and synthetic based) fire proofing, sound proofing and paint. Pump grout to fill blocks, metal door bucks, self leveling materials, epoxy, almost any material with aggregate no bigger than 1/4". Mix and pump at the same time. The Silent 300 can mix up to 6 cu ft. of material , while the hooper supplies the pump the previous batch of material. If the application requires spraying, no problem, just fire the on-board compressor. Clean-up has never been easier as the Silent 300 comes with its own pressure washing system.
- Quiet 20 hp. 3 cylinder Diesel liquid cooled, industrial duty Lombardini
- Hooper capacity 53 Gallons
- Load height 53"
- Variable speed screw pump
- Maximum pumping distance with 1-1/4" hose 150 ft
- Discharge head 25 ft. vertical lift
- Drop down stability legs makes makes for easy set-up
The hydraulic drive horizontal shaft mixer is virtually maintenance free, just keep it clean, pressure washer is built into the system.
The control panel includes a specially built computer witch balances the supply of material with the rate of application. This feature reduces clogging significantly.
- Imer Silent 300 Prestige Spray & Grout Pump
- 100 ft. Material Hose (1-3/8 inch/35 mm)
- 16 ft. Material Whip Hose (1 inch/25 mm)
- 100 ft. Air Hose (1/2 inch/13 mm)
- 2 Clean-out Sponges
- Operators' Manual
|Model||IMER Silent 300|
|Hopper Cap.||53 gal.|
|Max Pumping Distance.||1-1/4" Hose 150 ft.|
|Material flow rate||0 to 15 Gls. per minutes|
|Max Compressor Flow.||14 CFM.|
|Motor||20 hp Diesel|