1188858 Imer 30'' Masonry 750 Little Beast Block Saw
Imer 30'' Little Beast Masonry 750 Stone, Masonry and Precast Saw
- Cutting Blocks just got a lot easier!
- The Masonry 750 allows the operator to cut 8" and 10" blocks in a single pass without the added hassle and effort of a foot pedal
- The powerful 6 hp. electric motors deliver 12" of cutting depth when using a 30" blade (blades sold separately)
- Whip it through blocks, pavers, field stone, and pre-cast concrete with ease.
- The frame and cutting tray are hand fabricated heavy duty steel, while the ergonomic design allows the operator to load up the saw with a lot less effort than our competitors’ saws
- Should it be necessary to make a plunge cut just grab the control handle and ease the blade into the material.
- The cutting head pivots on sealed bearings, making plunge cuts is smooth and controlled.
- Water pan capacity 24 gals. with self-Priming centrifugal pump flow 3 g.p.m
|Imer Masonry 750 The Little Beast Saw Specifications|
|Motor||6 hp - Single Phase|
|Power Source||Electric - 220 V|
|Blade Size||30 in|
|Cutting Length||18 in (27" w/ plunge)|
|Cutting Depth||12 in|
|Dimensions||60" x 33" x 62"|