7635 Imer CR Porcelain Wet Diamond Blade
$15.95 to $133.00
Imer CR Series Continuous Rim Wet Diamond Blades
Continuous rim wet cutting tile stone porcelain blades provide unmatched performance on a very wide variety of ultra hard materials.
- Has been developed for intensive use
- Aggressive, fast cutting capability, yet still be surprised by the smooth finish they leave behind
- Designed for industry and users who understand and appreciate quality
- Continuous rim is designed for accurate cutting with minimal chipping, ultra smooth, more precise cutting performance
- Direct sintered rim provides extreme durability
- Thicker core specification provides straighter, chip-free cuts
- One level of quality - great! One level of pricing - great! One level of results - fantastic!
- These blades are designed for wet cutting only
- 5" blade has a 7/8" - 5/8" Arbor
- 7" blade has a 5/8" Arbor
- 8" blade has a 5/8" Arbor
- 10" blade has a 5/8" Arbor
- 12" blade has a 1" Arbor
- 14" blade has a 1" Arbor
Questions & Answers (1)
7/23/2019 4:52:42 pm
What size arbor does the 5” blade have?
5" blade has a 7/8" - 5/8" Arbor.