6605 Imer Mortarman 750 Series Mixer
IMER Mortarman 750 Mixer
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse
- Mixes 1600 lbs of mortar, dry pack, stucco, or sand & cement
- Mix concrete, max aggregate size is 3/8"
- 5 hp 220 V single phase or 7.5 hp 3 phase 220 V
- One piece hinged grate with auto shutoff that stops paddles
- Low & wide design for towing safety and speed
- Can mix materials from dry to wet
- Discharge outlet height 30"
- Drum diameter 52"
Vertical shaft mixers are more than just mortar mixers
- The science behind vertical shaft mixers is quite simple. The paddles are in the mix 100% of the time. The material is blended with a stirring action as opposed to a flipping action which high speed film shows is a more aggressive and thorough mixing action. The material is scraped from the side of the drum by the big sweeping arm and lifted from the pan by the lower paddle to ensure uniform and consistent mix. A trident paddle finely blends the material. Our mixers do not trap aggregate down at the bottom of the mixer which jam up the paddles in conventional mortar mixers. Vertical shaft mixers are great to handle dry pack, grouts, thin sets, stuccos, self-leveling materials and oh yeah, mortar.
|Imer Mortarman 360 Motor Options|
|Motor||Electric - 220 V||Electric - 220 V||Honda - Gas|
w/ Electric Start
|Imer Mortarman 750 Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||22 cu. ft.|
|Batch Output||16 cu. ft.|
|Drum Diameter||52 inch|
|Dimensions||90" x 62" x 63"|
|Project-Mixing||Imer Product Application|
|Mixing Concrete (small batch-250lbs or less)||Minuteman or Wheelman|
|Mixing Concrete (large batch 400-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
|Stucco (small batch-1 bag 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Stucco (medium batch-2 bag 80lbs)||Mortarman 120|
|Stucco (large batch 400lbs or more)||Workman 250 and 350|
|Mortar (small batch 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Mortar (small batch 160lbs-270lbs)||Mortarman 120 or Minuteman|
|Mortar (large batch 400lbs-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|