6600 Imer Mortarman 360 Series Mixer
IMER Mortarman 360 Series Mixer
Achieve an output of up to 9 cu.ft. of mud every three to four minutes. Perfect for the busy job site. The discharge system is now easier to open and close and better protected from being hit by the mud bucket or forklift. The safety grate has been improved, it is now hinged, access for clean up is immediate and complete. Mini Batch Plant production for the cost of a mortar mixer.
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse
- Further study and testing have lead to drum and paddle design changes that vastly improve batch output, mix 800 lbs. of material every load
- The paddle systems are powered by monster gearboxes which were developed in our batch plant division
- Mixes 800 lbs of mortar, dry pack, stucco, or sand cement
- Electric motor 220V is available in Single or Three Phase, specify when ordering
- One piece hinged grate with auto shutoff that stops paddles
- Controlled gravity fed discharge through drum bottom
- Mix concrete, max aggregate size is 3/8"
- Can mix materials from dry to wet
Vertical shaft mixers are more than just mortar mixers
The science behind vertical shaft mixers is quite simple. The paddles are in the mix 100% of the time. The material is blended with a stirring action which is shown to be a more aggressive and thorough mixing action. The material is scraped from the side of the drum by the big sweeping arm and lifted from the pan by the lower paddle to ensure uniform and consistent mix. A trident paddle finely blends the material. Imer mixers do not trap aggregate down at the bottom of the mixer which jam up the paddles in conventional mortar mixers. Vertical shaft mixers are great to handle dry pack, grouts, thin sets, stuccos, self-leveling materials and oh yeah, mortar
|Imer Mortarman360 Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||12 cu ft|
|Batch Output||9 cu ft |
|Drum Diameter||38 in|
|Dimensions||59 x 58 x 44 in|
|Project-Mixing||Imer Product Application|
|Mixing Concrete (small batch-250lbs or less)||Minuteman or Wheelman|
|Mixing Concrete (large batch 400-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
|Stucco (small batch-1 bag 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Stucco (medium batch-2 bag 80lbs)||Mortarman 120|
|Stucco (large batch 400lbs or more)||Workman 250 and 350|
|Mortar (small batch 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Mortar (small batch 160lbs-270lbs)||Mortarman 120 or Minuteman|
|Mortar (large batch 400lbs-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
Questions & Answers
Why is the drum size different than the batch output?
by Dave Cianci 5/18/2019 4:34:43 pm
The batch output refers to 9 cu.ft every 3-4 minutes. However, the actually capacity of the drum is 12 cu.ft.
What type of transmission is on this Mortarman and type of lubrication?
by salvador castro 9/18/2019 3:03:09 pm
The MortarMan 360 has a gearbox that takes #90 gear oil lubricant.