1193988 Imer Mini-Mix 60 Plus Mortar Mixer
IMER Mini-Mix Plus 60 Mortar Mixer
(Old model shown in image -- New Model differs slightly in appearance)
- Free 2 buckets 2 mixing paddles included
- Free shipping from IMER factory warehouse
- Designed for use with the heaviest of materials
- Frees the operator to do other jobs while it mixes any material, regardless of viscosity
- Tilt-able machine arm allows easy bucket exchange
- Wheeled stand includes pull bar for easy portability
- Quickly and thoroughly mix mortar, stucco, thin set, dry pack mortar, epoxy and plaster
- Not recommended for concrete mixing
- While one batch is being mixed, the other is being applied
- Operate the Mini-Mix anywhere with no complaints
|Imer Mini-Mix 60 Portable Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||14 gal.|
|Drum Diameter||24 inch|
|Batch Output||12 gal. / 50 lb. bag|
|Motor Rating||3/4 hp / 115 V|
|Paddle Speed||55 RPM|
|Dimensions||25" x 31" x 23"|
|Project-Mixing||Imer Product Application|
|Mixing Concrete |
(small batch-250lbs or less)
|Minuteman or Wheelman|
|Mixing Concrete (large batch 400-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
|Stucco (small batch-1 bag 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Stucco (medium batch-2 bag 80lbs)||Mortarman 120|
|Stucco (large batch 400lbs or more)||Workman 250 and 350|
|Mortar (small batch 80lbs or less)||Mini Mix 60|
|Mortar (small batch 160lbs-270lbs)||Mortarman 120 or Minuteman|
|Mortar (large batch 400lbs-800lbs)||Workman 250 or 350|
Questions & Answers (3)
Does it come with the Dump Dolly Cart?
No, the Imer Mini-Mix 60 Mortar Mixer does not include a dump dolly cart. It is an discontinued accessory.
Do you have a sales rep near Olympia WA?
Please contact Imer at (800) 275-5463
You have dealer in India?
We only have our 1 location in the United States.
Ratings & Reviews
Best mini mixer around
by Gator Grip -
The Mini Mixer 60 is the best small mixer around. It makes mixing a breeze and set up even easier. I recommend it highly...