7552 ICS Hydraulic Flow Adapter Valves
$1,421.00 to $1,692.00
ICS Hydraulic Flow Adapter Valves
- Leave the noise and fumes a comfortable distance away.
- The ICS® Hydraulic Flow Adapter Valve allows for smooth, quiet operation of any ICS Hydraulic Saw powered from other hydraulic equipment on the jobsite such as a skid loader or backhoe.
- Use with high-capacity power supplies up to 20 gpm (114 lpm) and up to 2500 psi (205 bar).
- The flow rate from the adapter valve is fixed not to exceed the rating of your saw.
- Available for 8 gpm or 12 gpm (30 or 45 lpm) saws.
- Connect valve assembly to power supply (Fittings and bushings not provided): A) Attach hose from port labeled INLET to the pressurized or pump line of power supply. B) Attach hose from port labeled TANK to the tank return line of power supply.
- Connect ICS tool hoses to flow adapter using flush-face hydraulic couplings.
- Ensure proper rotational direction of ICS tool.
- Port Thread Size Inlet & Tank: SAE #10 (7/8-14 UNF)
- System & Return: SAE #8 (3/4-16 UNF)
- Hose Thread Size: 7/8-14 UNF