1068 Hydra Epoxy Grout Sponge
Hydra Epoxy Grout Sponge
- For emulsifying epoxy or sanded grout during clean-up
- One epoxy sponge will last as long as 10-12 scrubbie pads at a fraction of the cost
- Pre-wipes & rinses faster
- A scrubbing sponge used to clean and remove epoxy grout, & grout haze
- Sponge Size: 7-1/4" x 5-1/8" x 2"
- HYDRA sponges are the best polyester sponges on the market
- 36 piece case quantity
- Use hot water when rinsing epoxy
- Highly abrasive yet smooth enough not to harm the tile, stone or epoxy grout
- Cell structure designed to quickly pick-up excess epoxy grout prior to final wipe
- Doesn't get clogged as quickly as a normal sponge to allow you to finish the job with one sponge
- Won't retain water or pack up epoxy grout
- Rounded edges
- Made in the U.S.A.