1068 Hydra Epoxy Grout Sponge
Hydra Epoxy Grout Sponge
Epoxy Grout Sponge Features:
- For emulsifying epoxy or sanded grout during clean-up.
- One epoxy sponge will last as long as 10-12 scrubbie pads at a fraction of the cost.
- Pre-wipes & rinses faster.
- A scrubbing sponge used to clean and remove epoxy grout, & grout haze.
- Sponge Size: 7-1/4" x 5-1/8" x 2".
- HYDRA sponges are the best polyester sponges on the market.
- 36 piece case quantity.
- Use hot water when rinsing epoxy.
- Highly abrasive yet smooth enough not to harm the tile, stone or epoxy grout.
- Cell structure designed to quickly pick-up excess epoxy grout prior to final wipe.
- Doesn't get clogged as quickly as a normal sponge to allow you to finish the job with one sponge.
- Won't retain water or pack up epoxy grout.
- Rounded edges.
- Made in the U.S.A.