967272301 Husqvarna K970 Concrete Ring Saw
Husqvarna K970III Concrete Ring Saw, 967272301
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- Wet cutting only
- Diamond blade sold separately.
- Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power
14" Diamond Concrete Ring Blades
Blades sold separately
- ELR20 14" Ring blade for working in hard to very hard concrete
- ELR45 14" Ring Blade Medium-hard blade with a wide range of applications
- ELR70 14" Ring Blade Hard blade for cutting soft building material
- SLR45 14" Ring Blade Moderately hard blade with a wide range of applications
K970 Concrete Ring Saw Applications
- Deep concrete cutting
- Gas/water/sewer maintenance
- Demolition work
- Indoor/Refurbishment work
|Husqvarna K970 Ring Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Power (Gas)||6.4 hp / 4,800 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400|
|Arbor||Only Husqvarna Ring Blades|
|Depth of Cut||10 inch|
Increase your capacity and your cutting possibilities
The K970 Ring Saw is a completely new saw that is just as handy, maneuverable and versatile as an ordinary gas-powered saw. You can quickly and easily cut through 10" walls, ceilings and floors from one side. Since the widest part of the cutting blade is inside the material, over cutting in the corners can practically be eliminated.
The Husqvarna's new K970 Ring Saw gives you flexibility and durability on the job site!
Husqvarna’s patented drive principle
Our experience of the ring saw principle is long and unique, this helped us improve the design over the years. The blade is guided by and runs on four rollers at the outside edge of the blade. Two engagement rollers fit into a groove on the side of the blade and force the blade, under spring tension, forward in the drive wheel. The drive wheel is powered by the gas engine. The V shaped groove in the wheel drives the inside rim of the blade much like a pulley drives a V-belt. The other two rollers (support rollers) hold the blade in place from the other side.