968372401 Husqvarna K40 Air 14" Concrete Saw
Husqvarna K40 Air Concrete Saw
In the construction industry, in engineering and especially in ship yards, compressed air is often used as the power source. And while an air-powered Husqvarna is a natural choice indoors, it is also a valuable option outdoors in places where the air-change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks. The K40 are powerful, highly robust and reliable industrial power cutters. Their design is based on the Husqvarna concept for ergonomics, safety and efficiency. Being pneumatic-powered makes the K40 perfect tools for indoor use, or for outdoor work where there is a supply of compressed air.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse
- Wet or dry cutting, blade sold separately
- Designed for asphalt and general concrete cutting
- Perfect for gas/water/sewer maintenance, indoor/refurbishment work, prefab factory, and mining maintenance
- Automatic, built-in mist lubrication on air-hose ensures proper lubrication of the air motor
- Twist-and-lock couplings for the air hose for fast and easy connection
- Reversing the cutting arm with just a few simple operations allows you to get the blade as close to the wall or floor as possible
- With the handle placed in the middle between the air motor and the cutting attachment, the K40 will achieve an almost horizontal balance ensuring optimized control and handling of the machine
- Husqvarna K40 Power Cutter
- 8 ft. Whip Hose and In-line Oiler
- Wet Cutting Kit Attachment
- Operator's Manual
|Husqvarna K40 Air Saw Specifications|
|Power (Air)||4.3 hp / 3,200 W|
|Max Pressure||100 PSI|
|Air Requirement||100-125 cfm|
|Blade Size||14 inch|
|Arbor Size||1 inch|
|No Load RPM||5,400|
|Depth of Cut||5 in|
Questions & Answers (3)
Will these work fully submerged to cut Piles?
These units are not adequate for submerged applications.
Hydraulic-powered units are best suited for that application.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
are you willing to ship to the UK ?
Yes we can ship to the UK. Please send a quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide a full quote with shipping costs.
Hey, what compressor type and tank do you recommend for this unit? Will it the k40 run on 10hp ingersold rand compressor and a 60 or 80 litre tank. Thanks
Please contact Husqvarna directly at 800-365-4003, and they will be able to give the accurate recommendation for compressor for this unit.