Husqvarna K1270 Concrete Saw
Husqvarna K1270 Power Cutter
The Husqvarna K 1270 is the market’s most powerful hand-held concrete saw. Featuring the new generation Active Air Filtration that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change. The K 1270 is ideal for high production cutting of concrete and stone. It is perfect for cutting smaller holes outdoors and adjusting window and door openings, as well as for pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Blade not included
- Patented Xtorq engine uses air to flush out the cylinder providing exceptional power while keeping fuel consumption and emissions low
- Lightweight magnesium blade guard improves the power-to-weight ratio
- New stepless adjustment makes it easier to change cutting position
- Drive belt reduces wear with fully sealed transmission while keeping out the cutting dust
- Reversible cutting arm provides a closer cut to the ground
- Reduced starting cord resistance yields easy, smooth start
- Maintaining power output for a longer time increases efficiency and reduces service requirements
- Use with corresponding KV970/1270 Cutting Cart for roadwork cutting applications
- Heavy concrete cutting
- Pile cutting
- Asphalt cutting
- Dismantling work (auto, ship, airplane etc.)
- Pipeline cutting
- Demolition work
|Husqvarna K1270 Concrete Cut-Off Saw Specifications|
|Blade Size||14 inch||16 inch|
|Power||7.8 hp / 5,800 W||7.8 hp / 5,800 W|
|No Load RPM||5,400||4,700|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||5 inch||6 inch|
|Weight||30.2 lbs.||32.1 lbs.|
Does this saw come with a blade as pictured?
by Jake H. 3/30/2016 10:26:47 am
The Husqvarna K1260 does not come with a blade as pictured. We carry a wide variety of blades for the many applications this saw is capable of being used. Please see our selection here.
Do you have the blades in store?
by Victor 4/19/2016 2:36:46 am
We do carry blades that would fit this machine (14 inch blade with a 1 inch arbor), however, the blade choice is usually dictated by the material you are cutting. If it is not available at our warehouse, we get the blades direct from the manufacturer's location and provide you with the best information regarding the availability of your blade.