7806 Husqvarna FS 500 Concrete Saw
Husqvarna FS 513, FS 520, FS 524 Concrete Saw
- Their unique transmission makes them ideal for more demanding jobs, despite their compact size.
- Engine options from 11 hp to 20 hp.
- Blade sold separately.
Spring Assist Screw Feed
- Spring assist screw feed raises and lowers the blade quickly and easily, giving the operator better control of cutting depth
- Engine and blade shaft mounting system reduces overall vibration giving you better performance, and significantly reduces vibrations at operator handles.
- On/off switch conveniently located
Tough, Blade Guard
- Precision bearings hinge system reducing wear and noise caused by vibration.
- Water spray system allows for easy maintenance and better flow
- Patended IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual arbors allow mounting of blade on either end of blade shaft for right or left side cutting
- Hydrostatic differential drive system eliminates drive gears from rear wheels reducing unnecessary rear wheel wear.
Reinforced Box Type Front Axle Assembly
- Strengthens the overall structure of saw, frame resists bending & flexing
- Increases stability when raising and lowering and improves sawing performance
- Steel Frame reduces vibration from the blade, increasing sawing production while reducing component wear
- Features hard case treatment for strength and rust resistance
- Handles can be easily folded down for transportation and storage
- Protective cage with integrated lift bale protect engine.
- Optional water tank is available.
|Husqvarna FS 500 Concrete Saw Specifications|
|Model||FS 513||FS 520||FS 524|
|Power (Gas)||11 hp / 8,000 W||20.8 hp / 16,000 W||20.8 hp / 16,000 W|
|Engine||Honda GX390||Honda GX630||Honda GX630|
|Blade Size||18 inch||20 inch||24 inch|
|Arbor||1 inch||1 inch||1 inch|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 inch||7-5/8 inch||9-5/8 inch|
|Weight||424 lbs||493 lbs||502 lbs|