9730 Soff Cut FLX 1000 Purple Ultra Early Diamond Blades
Soff Cut FLX 1000 Purple Ultra Early Green Concrete Blades by Husqvarna
Soff-Cut blade is designed and tested to meet all aggregate conditions. The patented diamond blades are color coded and feature a unique triangular shaped safety arbor that fits precisely on the saw’s arbor. Soff Cut FLX 1000 Purple Series diamond blades are designed to cut green concrete with ultra hard aggregate, non-abrasive sand.
- Segment height 0.3"
- Segment base 0.06 "
- Segment length 1.57 "
- Designed to work specifically with the Soff-Cut system, the only true patented Ultra Early Entry system
- A patented anti-ravel skid plate comes with every blade to allow for same day cutting without chipping or spalling
- Soff-Cut blades are specially designed to cut in the Green Zone. As concrete hydrates and begins to set, it develops internal stresses
- The objective in controlling cracking is to relieve these stresses before they seek their own relief in the form of a random crack
- The Green Zone is the window of opportunity to place control joints that begins as soon as 0-2 hours after finishing
- Cutting in the Green Zone is the best guarantee for the prevention of random cracking
- Allows for same day cutting as well as cutting dry with dust control
- More aggregate interlock and less joint filler due to a shallower cut are also achieved when cutting in the Green Zone