Soff Cut Excel 4000 Orange Ultra Early Diamond Blades
Soff Cut Excel 4000 Orange Ultra Early Green Concrete Blades by Husqvarna
Husqvarna Soff-Cut blade is designed and tested to meet all aggregate conditions. The patented diamond blades are color coded and feature a unique triangular shaped safety arbor that fits precisely on the saw’s arbor. Soff-Cut Excel 4000 Orange Series diamond blades are designed to cut green concrete with hard aggregate and non-abrasive sand.
- Segment height 0.3"
- Segment base 0.06"
- Segment length 1.57"
- Designed to work specifically with the Soff-Cut system, the only true patented Ultra Early Entry system
- A patented anti-ravel skid plate comes with every blade to allow for same day cutting without chipping or spalling
- Soff-Cut blades are specially designed to cut in the Green Zone. As concrete hydrates and begins to set, it develops internal stresses
- The objective in controlling cracking is to relieve these stresses before they seek their own relief in the form of a random crack
- The Green Zone is the window of opportunity to place control joints that begins as soon as 0-2 hours after finishing
- Cutting in the Green Zone is the best guarantee for the prevention of random cracking
- Allows for same day cutting as well as cutting dry with dust control
- More aggregate interlock and less joint filler due to a shallower cut are also achieved when cutting in the Green Zone