966827302 Husqvarna DS250 Core Drill Stand
Husqvarna DS250 Core Drill Stand
Lightweight stand made of aluminum, with wheels on the base plate, support for the drill bit and the water collector.
- Comes standard with a combination vacuum/anchor base.
- The stand can be tilted from 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- For drilling holes such as channels for ventilation, plumbing and joints.
- For angle and stitch drilling.
- V-groove roller carriage allows for accurate alignment that requires minimal adjustment.
- Drill holes up to 10" (254mm) in diameter
- Maximum length of travel 19".
- Max Bit Capacity: 10 inch
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Max length of travel: 19"
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Light and compact, it is easy to transport and mount the stand.
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application.
- Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy set-up without anchoring.
- Equipped with guide rollers which stablize for accurate drilling, as well as cleaner and straighter holes.
- The carriage has an universal quick connection plate for fast mounting and fits most products on the market.
- The drill stand is tiltable with a rigid locking system for the back support for reliable and stable angle drilling.
- Adjustment screws on base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle.
- The stand has a jacking screw on the top for easy clamping of the stand.
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard.