6877 Husqvarna Cut-n-Break Diamond Blade Set
- Dual 9" Diamond concrete Blades for the K760 & K3000 Cut-n-Break Concrete Saws
- Depth of Cut: 2-1-/2" per pass with a maximum of 16"
- Cut width: Up to 3/4''
- Such as river rock, granite, heavily reinforced concrete, mica, precast panels, marble, quartz, trap, rock, flint rock, and concrete (over 6,000 psi tensile strength.
- For materials such as concrete (less than 6,000 psi tensile strength, lightly reinforced concrete, concrete pipes and other precast. Provides good cutting speed and good blade life for general concrete.
- Designed for concrete block, green concrete, limestone, lava rock, slate rock, shale, and sandstone. Suitable for cutting through very abrasive, softer material.
- Excellent speed and life in all abrasive concrete.
Questions & Answers (2)
(Q1)Embedded in the concrete we expect to cut with this blade there is some steel plates and
anchors, is the blade able to cut through ?
(Q2)What would be the limitations in regard with thickness or dimension of the anchors
(Q3) 16 '' deep is the ultimate depth or there is another possibility if deeper cuts required
(Q4) how lon do blades last (average)
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
1&2) The heavy duty blades are designed to cut through heavily reinforced (w/ rebar) concrete. It should have no problem cutting through anchors, but a solid steel plate make like damage the blade and/or machine to a point of failure.
3) 16 inches is the maximum cutting depth for this unit.
4) Blade longevity is not advertised due to the variability between each cut. If the blades are used to cut through solid steel, they may break on the first cut.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. You can reach Husqvarna directly at 1-800-365-4003
what is the width of the of the cuts into concrete I am putting 5/8" backer rod in and was wondering if these blades could handle the project?
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
This blade set can cut a channel up to 3/4 '' wide