8126 Core Bore Heavy Duty Orange Turbo Wet Diamond Core Bits
Core Bore THOWL Heavy Duty Orange Turbo Wet Diamond Core Bits
Diamond Products Core Bore is one of the top brands in the Diamond Core Bit Business. With a wide range of quality grades you can get inexpensive bits or high performing long lasting bits and everything in-between all made with high safety standards in mind. Wet Core Bits can be used with hand held unit or rig mounted units
- THOWL General purpose, heavy steel soft bond, for heavy steel and hard concrete
- Designed for wet drilling in applications with light to moderate steel
- High diamond concentration for excellent speed in moderate to heavy steel applications
- This bit is one of the fastest general purpose bits available
- Use this bit with low to medium HP machines
- This is a very fast cutting and soft bond bit
- Serrated segments for less surface-to-surface contact allows faster coring action
- High diamond concentration for excellent footage and drilling speed
- 1" to 1-1/2" = 5/8"-11 Threaded Hub
- Threaded Hub 1-5/8" and up = 1-1/4"-7 Threaded Hub
- Segments width .187" for bits 1-1/2" to 6-1/2"
- Segments width .250" for bits 7" and up
- Core length of 13"
- Any length available upon request
Questions & Answers (1)
Do these core bits leave a hole the exact diameter listed?
The hole left behind is .005 (5 thousands of a inch) larger than the diameter of the bit.