9567 Hawk BRUTE Floor Machines
Hawk BRUTE Floor Machine
Made in the USA! Heavy-duty floor machine with unsurpassed power, performance and productivity - Built for screening, scraping, sanding, stone concrete care.
The Brute is the strongest 115 V floor machine on the market. Whatever the job, the Brute will handle it! Free Shipping from the Hawk warehouse.
- Chrome or Colored Powder Coat Finish Available - Request Finish Upon Checkout
- 180-frame, 1.5 HP totally enclosed and fan cooled (TEFC) AC dual capacitor motor - keeps debris and moisture out for greater motor life
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary) 3 idle gear box with 11:1 gears - 160 RPM
- Twin and triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives
- Long 50 ft. cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief and molded plug
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety
- One-piece, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability
- Thumb-operated safety-switch
- 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels
- Welded frame for heavy-duty reliable performance
- 360°wrap-around bumper requires no tools for replacement
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor is ideal for the harshest conditions, dust moisture, chemicals and great for sanding or screening applications, stone care or concrete work
- Low current draw
- Solid steel coupler
- Ductile iron ring gear
- Dual hardened torque pins
- Ten (10) high quality bearings
- Motor shaft protecting retainer
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on motor, 1 year warranty on the rest of the machine
- UL/CUL approved
Hawk Brute Floor Machine Specification
|Pad Size||17 in.||20 in.|
|Power Source||115 V, 60 Hz||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Power||1-1/2 hp||1-1/2 hp|
|Amp Draw||7.9 amps||8.4 amps|
|Gear Box||3-Idler 11:1||3-Idler 11:1|
|Brush RPM||165 RPM||165 RPM|
|Cord||50’ 12-3 STJOW||50’ 12-3 STJOW|
|Weight||123 lbs.||125 lbs.|
Questions & Answers (4)
Do the Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machines accept the Pearl Abrasive Hexplate?
No, the Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machines do not accept the Pearl Abrasive Hexplate; see the Hawk XHD Heavy Duty Floor Machines for Hexplate-compatible units.
Can I mount the horse shore weights on it ? I don't see the pins on the pictures is there something I need to buy to make it work with Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machine.
There is an accessory for a motor mounted weight post kit that we do not currently list. We always look to add new products at the request of the customer. Please look back for the added accessory, but in the meantime you can contact customer service and inquire about pricing and availability of part no. HP0008-45IN.
The orbital plate for the 17inch brute stone machine with horseshoe weights attached will travel at what speed?
The machine will continue it's speed of 165 RPM with the weights on the machine.
I ordered this machine from you but would like the 13" inch brush cover with wrap around bumper either part number can you please give me pricing for a kit3013crm kit3013blk (part numbers sourced from Hawk)
Pricing for the following brush cover are:
Please contact us directly at 800-709-0002 to place this order.