Hawk BRUTE Floor Machines
Hawk BRUTE Floor Machine
Made in the USA! Heavy-duty floor machine with unsurpassed power, performance and productivity - Built for screening, scraping, sanding, stone concrete care.
The Brute is the strongest 115 V floor machine on the market. Whatever the job, the Brute will handle it! Free Shipping from the Hawk warehouse.
- Chrome or Colored Powder Coat Finish Available - Request Finish Upon Checkout
- 180-frame, 1.5 HP totally enclosed and fan cooled (TEFC) AC dual capacitor motor - keeps debris and moisture out for greater motor life
- SDP (Severe Duty Planetary) 3 idle gear box with 11:1 gears - 160 RPM
- Twin and triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives
- Long 50 ft. cord with extra heavy-duty spring steel cord strain relief and molded plug
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use
- Dual steel operating triggers for left or right hand operation
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety
- One-piece, heavy-duty steel handle optimum durability
- Thumb-operated safety-switch
- 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels
- Welded frame for heavy-duty reliable performance
- 360°wrap-around bumper requires no tools for replacement
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor is ideal for the harshest conditions, dust moisture, chemicals and great for sanding or screening applications, stone care or concrete work
- Low current draw
- Solid steel coupler
- Ductile iron ring gear
- Dual hardened torque pins
- Ten (10) high quality bearings
- Motor shaft protecting retainer
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on motor, 1 year warranty on the rest of the machine
- UL/CUL approved
Hawk Brute Floor Machine Specification
|Pad Size||17 in.||20 in.|
|Power Source||115 V, 60 Hz||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Power||1-1/2 hp||1-1/2 hp|
|Amp Draw||7.9 amps||8.4 amps|
|Gear Box||3-Idler 11:1||3-Idler 11:1|
|Brush RPM||165 RPM||165 RPM|
|Cord||50’ 12-3 STJOW||50’ 12-3 STJOW|
|Weight||123 lbs.||125 lbs.|
Do the Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machines accept the Pearl Abrasive Hexplate?
by Richard 8/12/2015 2:34:26 pm
No, the Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machines do not accept the Pearl Abrasive Hexplate; see the Hawk XHD Heavy Duty Floor Machines for Hexplate-compatible units.
Can I mount the horse shore weights on it ? I don't see the pins on the pictures. Is there something I need to buy to make it work with Hawk Brute Super Duty Floor Machine?
by Andrzej Z 8/25/2016 9:48:54 pm
There is an accessory for a motor mounted weight post kit available here.
The orbital plate for the 17inch brute stone machine with horseshoe weights attached will travel at what speed?
by Anonymous micheal 9/1/2016 4:28:13 pm
The machine will continue it's speed of 165 RPM with the weights on the machine.