1045 Gemini Taurus 3 Mega Blade Kit
Gemini Taurus 3 Mega Blade Kit
The Gemini Mega Blade is a multi-purpose, heavy duty diamond blade with an aggressive grit. The Mega Blade features a "tear drop" shape which allows for faster cuts when pulling material toward the user and slower cuts when pushing material away.
- Functions as an omni-directional blade when cutting thin material like stained glass, but thicker materials should only be cut using a forward and backward motion
- Great blade for dense materials - "teardrop" design cuts dense glass, tile, stone, shell, nonferrous metals, and hard plastics such as acrylic and lexan
- Cuts mainly on the front and back, so to create a curve you will guide the material around the blade - any sideways cutting will leave a large wide swath
- It's rigidity has the ability to damage the saw itself if used improperly by pushing too hard
- Keep in mind the “golden rule” to let the saw do the cutting and do not force the material
- It is best to avoid cutting thin dichroic glass with this blade as it will likely chip!
- Comes with 2 orange groove grommets (part number 0485)
- Blade Shape: Tear Drop .072 Diameter (front) x .150 (front to back), inside is pointed
- Grit is aggressive
- Material Thickness Capacity: 3/4", normal use is fused glass, stained glass, ceramic tile, or stone - You may have to remove the stabilizer foot to use the full 3/4" capacity
- Average Blade Life: 50-100 hours
Ratings & Reviews
Works like a charm, I'm cutting thick gl
by Schgundela -
Works great with thick stained glass but cuts the thin stuff also.
by AL -
by AL -