GP 2500A Wacker Neuson Portable Generator
Rugged and powerful generators for the most demanding jobsites Designed for construction rental and other demanding applications, these high performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged, compact package. Built the WACKER way, with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders, saws, pressure washers as well as all of your WACKER electric- powered pumps, breakers, drills, concrete vibrators, etc.
Wacker Gp 2500A Features:
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- All components are protected by a durable wrap-around steel tube frame.
- Available with the high performance WACKER OHC engine (on GP2600 and GP4000) or Honda OHV engine, both feature low oil shutdown.
- Full 120V power switch for maximum 120V or 120V/240V power, ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) protected 120V duplex outlets complies with OSHA job site requirements.
|Length x width x height||565x 435 x 445||mm||22.25 x 17.125 x 17.5||in|
|Shipping size||590 x 450 x 495||mm||23.25 x 17.7x 19.5||in|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||46,7||kg||103||lb|
|Continuous AC amps||18,8||A||18.8||A|
|A.C. circuit breaker amps||20||A||20||A|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||12||l||3||US gal|
|Running time/full load||7||h||7||h|
|AC outlet receptacles||1-125V, 20 A Duplex GF; 1-125V, 20 A Duplex||1-125V, 20 A Duplex GF; 1-125V, 20 A Duplex|