GC55 Norton Clipper 10" Early Entry Green Small Push Saw
Norton Clipper GC55 10" Early Entry Small Green Push Saw
Compact, light-weight design backed by the reliable Honda 5HP gasoline engine, the GC55 early entry saw is intended for a variety of applications. From green, cured or decorative concrete cutting to expansion joints, the features of this small push saw are hard to beat in a single saw. Low, wide profile of the frame, along with the front mount blade, contribute to producing a more disciplined cut.
- Genuine Norton diamond blade is included
- Mounted with the dependable Honda 5.5 HP engine for best performance
- Additional weight in the front of the saw helps keep the blade in the cut
- Improved wheel design provides stability over debris to help keep the saw in line of cut
- Fold down design for easy storage and transport
- Four stage cyclone air filter
- Screw feed blade depth control
- Maximum Pointer Length: 8-7/32" (209mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 8-21/32" (220mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 13" (330mm)
- Blade to Wall 7-1/2" (190mm)
- Wheel Base Length 19" (483mm)
|Norton Clipper GC55 Green Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||4.8 hp|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,000 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||0.95 gals (3.6 L)|
|Dimensions||32 x 18-1/8 x 24-1/32 in|
Questions & Answers (3)
Is there a guide on the back of the saw so you will know where the Blade is to be set down
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please refer to the manual for detailed operation instructions.
There does not appear to be a "blade set" guide as you mentioned.
Is there any add on kit, or new wheel type to keep water out of the wheel bearings?
With new OSHA regulations on silica, we now have to use water when cutting, to keep the dust down to a minimum. The concrete and water slurry is seizing the wheel bearings. Is there any remedy for this, or are we forced to purchase a wet cut saw and abandon our GC55?
The wheel bearings should be well sealed by the factory. Long term use can result in build up and seal deterioration.
There is a wet cutting kit. part number: 238926
Straight from the source:
" The solution is simple: clean off the saw once ever few weeks. Either lightpressure washing or just brushing the area between the frame and wheel will work. Like anything a little maintenance goes a long ways."
Let us know if you have any other questions!
Can a Husqvarna Green Concrete Diamond Blade part # 542756101 fit this machine?
No,due to the unique triangular arbor on the Husqvarna Soff-Cut blades they will not work with the GC55. See link below for blades that are compatible with this saw.