F0700 Novair 700 Air Purifier with Hepa Filter
Novair 700 Air Purifier with Hepa Filter
Remediation, air scrubbing, restoration, healthcare, and clean rooms are only a few applications for the new Novair 700.
- The Novair 700 is the most powerful impeller driven air machine with variable speed adjustment
- Capable of delivering 200-700 CFM with dramatically increased filter life
- 10 to 12" vacuum ports allows for use of standard "lay flat" or flexible ducting
- Portable, and very durable
- Designed for asbestos removal, restoration projects, airborne pathogens and medical uses
- The tri gasketing and HEPA filter sealing flange, guarantee leak proof operation
- Quick release intake door accepts MERV, carbon, and standard dust filters
- Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of multiple machines
- The built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps
- Heavy duty molded polyethylene shell, is dent proof, leak proof and virtually indestructible
- 16” x 16” x 3” high capacity HEPA filter is standard
- No outrageously priced proprietary filters needed. These economical filters are readily available
- Drawing only 3 amps, the 700 can be daisy chained up to three units
- Built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation
- The Novair’s straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application.
- Pulls particulates deeper in the filters for longer filter life (Save $$$ on filters)
- Seamless construction guarantees leak proof operation
- Dimensions: 22" x 22" x 21"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- 110 Volts, 3 Amp. 50/60 Hz
- Air volume: 200-700 cfm
- H.E.P.A. Merv 8 box ring filters, rated 99.97% efficiency against 0.3 micron particles
- Duct sold separately (item 3008)