Eibenstock Wall Slotter with Dust Extraction
Eibenstock EMF180.2 Wall Slotter with Dust Extraction
The EMF 180 Wall Chaser easily cuts two parallel grooves up to 1-3/4" wide by 2-3/8" deep. The high-performance 20 Amp (2,300-watt) motor is the most powerful in its class. It operates with two parallel diamond blades, quickly milling a channel in concrete and masonry materials.
- Ideal for electricians, plumbers and other contractors
- Electronic soft start
- Temperature and over current cut-off
- Locking for suction hose avoids unintentional loosening of the hose during milling
- Machine operates in cutting direction which makes for comfortable handling
- Compact with parallel grips for easy handling
- Slim design allows for work 5/8" from the edge or corner
- Slot width is adjustable up to 1/25" increments
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
- Adjustable cutting depth without the need of a tool
- 1-3/8" vacuum hose port connection for industrial vacuums
- Closed vacuum hood for efficient dust collection, optimal air flow and easy removal of fragments; vacuum hose lock
- Motor overload protection with optical overload indicator
- Eibenstock EMF180 7" Wall Slotter
- 2 Premium Concrete Diamond Blades
- Tool Kit
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|EMF180 Eibenstock Wall Slotter Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||20 amps|
|Blade Size||7 inch|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in|
|No Load RPM||3,100|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/8 inch|
What is the minimum slot width between the blades?
by Anonymous 8/3/2015 9:50:35 am
There is no minimum slot width. This unit can also works with a single blade.
Can you put a 1/4"-3/8" tuck pointing blade on it?
by Craig 11/28/2016 7:40:34 pm
This machine only uses specific blades designed for the wall chaser. The best machine to use a tuck point blade on would be an angle grinder