Eibenstock 3-Speed Hand Held Wet Core Drill
Eibenstock END130/3 3-Speed Hand Held Wet Core Drill
The 130/3 is a fast, efficient drilling system.
- Hand-held for up to 3" diameter and/or rig-mounted for up to 6" diameter core bit
- Combines a robust all aluminum housing with a compact size and powerful 15 Amp motor
- The heavy-duty design and power reserve make it suitable for continuous use
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox allows the operator to select the best speed for the core bit diameter. The result is optimum drilling and longer tool life
- The 130/3 includes a built-in leveling bubble, safety slip clutch, carrying case, water swivel, thermal overload signal and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Eibenstock 130/3 3-Speed Hand Held Wet Core Drill
- 5/8"-11 and 1-1/4"-7 Threaded Adapters
- Water Swivel
- 32 mm and 41 mm Wrenches
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
|RPM||600 | 1300 | 2800 Rpm|
Questions & Answers
Which adapter do I need to use larger bits with 1-1/4''-7 arbor size?
by anonymous 8/18/2015 11:50:55 am
A 5/8''-11 Female to 1-1/4'' Male Shaft Coupling is required to use 1-1/4''-7 threaded core bits with the END130/3.1 Core Drill.
Is it possible to order a replacement switch?
by BILL Cordingley 2/5/2020 11:05:53 am
Yes, we can get parts for Eibenstock products. If you need to identify the part number, please contact CS Unitec at (203) 853-9522 and they will provide the correct part number. Once you have the part number, please contact our customer service team to order.