Ditra Uncoupling Membrane & Waterproofing
Schluter Ditra Uncoupling and Waterproofing Membrane
An uncoupling membrane provides installers with a number of benefits that overcome environmental challenges. It's primary feature as an uncoupling membrane helps to neutralize stress caused by movement in the substrate. This feature enhances the strength and durability of the tile installation.
- Uncoupling - Add strength and durability by neutralizing in-plane movement
- Waterproofing - Polyethylene composition protects from moisture penetration
- Vapor Management - Channels on the bottom provides a route for moisture and vapor to escape the substrate
- 1/8" (3 mm) thick, which minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings (e.g. carpet, engineered wood, and vinyl)
- DITRA allows for ceramic tile application over single-layer plywood or OSB sub floors on joists spaced up to 19.2" (488 mm)
by mike johnston
what a great product, we use this on every one of our jobs. excellent pricing here at contractors direct also!
by Cheystie -
Order arrived within days. I was concerned about prices being so cheap but the item came fast and was exactly what I ordered. It was significantly cheaper than any local or online store.
Easy order & fulfillment.
Easy to order and received on time as was scheduled!