7370 Diteq Teq-Edge 8" Floor Grinder
Diteq 8" Teq-Edge Floor Grinder
For use by tile & stone contractors, floor preparation, rental stores, public work, municipalities, coating contractors, shot blasting specialists, concrete repair contractors & waterproofing contractors.
- Full floating head
- Vacuum connection located on the side for easy access. 2” and 3” vacuum port accommodates more vacuums
- Central water feed
- Fold-down handles
- Raise & lower
- Motor: Single phase 2hp, 115V electric motor with thermal overload or 5.5 hp Honda engine
- Convenient location for on/off
- Fully powder coated/zinc plated
- 50 ft., 10 gauge ext included with electric model.
- Removing paint, epoxy or urethane coatings.
- Repairing worn, damaged or spalled concrete.
- Leveling uneven or curling slabs.
- Grinding hard surfaces, feather edging sidewalks, gutters and similar surfaces.
- Grinding high and uneven joints.
- Removing excess surface material.
- Leveling patches of plastic overlays or grout
- Fast grinding of rough, uneven slab surfaces and drainage control.
- Electric model weight only 120lbs including cutting head.
- Diteq Teq-Edge 8" Floor Grinder
- 8" Diamond Grinding Disc (10 segments)
- Operator's Manual
|Horsepower||2 hp||5.5 hp|
|Weight||130 lbs||120 lbs|
Questions & Answers (1)
What is the smallest vacuum you recommend to use with this machine?
The vacuum connection is located on the side for easy access. 2” and 3”� vacuum port accommodates most vacuums.
Ratings & Reviews
by firewalker -
Used this at a concrete finishing seminar and for it's size this thing rocks.