7370 Diteq Teq-Edge 8" Floor Grinder
Diteq 8" Teq-Edge Floor Grinder
For use by tile and stone contractors, floor preparation, rental stores, public work, municipalities, coating contractors, shot blasting specialists, concrete repair contractors waterproofing contractors.
- Full floating head
- Vacuum connection located on the side for easy access. 2” and 3” vacuum port accommodates more vacuums
- Central water feed
- Fold-down handles
- Raise and lower
- Motor: Single phase 2hp, 115V electric motor with thermal overload or 5.5 hp Honda engine
- Convenient location for on/off
- Fully powder coated/zinc plated
- 50 ft., 10 gauge ext included with electric model
- Removing paint, epoxy or urethane coatings
- Repairing worn, damaged or spalled concrete
- Leveling uneven or curling slabs
- Grinding hard surfaces, feather edging sidewalks, gutters and similar surfaces
- Grinding high and uneven joints
- Removing excess surface material
- Leveling patches of plastic overlays or grout
- Fast grinding of rough, uneven slab surfaces and drainage control
- Electric model weight only 120 lbs including cutting head
- Diteq Teq-Edge 8" Floor Grinder
- 8" Diamond Grinding Disc (10 segments)
- Operator's Manual
|Horsepower||2 hp||5.5 hp|
|Weight||130 lbs||120 lbs|
Questions & Answers (1)
What is the smallest vacuum you recommend to use with this machine?
The vacuum connection is located on the side for easy access. 2” and 3” vacuum port accommodates most vacuums.
Ratings & Reviews
by firewalker -
Used this at a concrete finishing seminar and for it's size this thing rocks.