6150 Diamond Turbo Rim Hole Saws
Diamond Turbo Rim Hole Saw Drill Bits
- Dry or wet cutting into ceramic tile, porcelain, slate, granite, marble, terracotta, brick, and concrete countertops
- For drilling holes though a wide variety of materials. carbide tipped pilot bit with a high quality diamond outer rim
- Remove the pilot bit when drilling through granite, porcelain or other hard materials
- To remove the pilot bit, simply unscrew the Allen screw on the side of the diamond hold saw and gently tap the pilot bit out
- Cuts tile wet or dry equipped with cooling holes
- Cutting depth (max) 2"
- Arbor size 3/8" (10mm)
- Pilot bits included only with bits 1-1/4" and larger
- 2-1/2" hole saw features a continuous rim
Ratings & Reviews
Smooth and easy!
by Staz -
This bit did the trick. I needed to cut a thrid hole in my granite countertop to install a new facet. I first thought I would need to have someone come out to cut the hole bit after I saw this bit and read the reviews, I knew I could cut the hole myself. First I needed to remove the centering bit since it is not required for cutting into the granite. Then I used a piece of plywood precut with the proper hole size clamped to the surface to guide the cut. I add a bit of water to cool the bit and started cutting. I stop a few times to add fresh water but I had a cleanly cut hole in less then ten minutes.
Like cutting through butter
by toshiman -
I used the center drill bit because I could not remove it. The center bit is not necessary. Drill a 1 3/4 hole in a 1/4" piece of plywood and tape it to the stone. The plywood prevents the hole saw from skipping and chipping the stone. It cuts through marble like butter.
I am very satisfyed, and will buy more
by big guy -
The product was very easy to use and made the job easy
We bought one for our favorite plumber!
by Calvira -
Of course, this is the only easy way to drill these smaller holes right through the tile.
A hole in one !
by jazzman -
This is a high quality hole saw. I used it over a dozen times in my bath renovation project and it still cuts like new.
Has been a great product for plumbers
by tony -
It is great for drillin faucet valve holes on granite and marble.