6094 Diamax Cyclone Porcelain Tile Turbo Diamond Blade
Diamax Cyclone Porcelain Tile Turbo Diamond Blade
Enjoy 10% Off With The Purchase Of This 10 inch Blade During Our 10 Off 10 Monthly Special! Was $55, Now Only $49.50!
Dimple Style rim allows you to keep cutting dry while staying cool!
- Dimple style rim minimizes heat caused by friction
- Cooler rim temperatures increase life and speed of your cut
- New diamond bond makes this the best continuous rim ever
- Fits most standard handheld grinders and tile saws
- For fast and chip-free cutting of porcelain tile
- Minimize glazing
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Rim Height 10mm
- 4" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 13,200 RPM with 0.047" Kerf
- 4.5" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 13,200 RPM with 0.047" Kerf
- 5" Blade has a 20mm, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 12,200 RPM with 0.047" Kerf
- 7" Blade has a Diamond, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 8,600 RPM with 0.055" Kerf
- 10" Blade has a Diamond, 7/8"-5/8 Arbor 6,100 RPM with 0.063" Kerf
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
Questions & Answers (3)
has anyone tried out the 7 or 10 inch version in a wet saw yet? The 4.5" dry grinder is awesome.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Scroll to the reviews for feedback on the larger diameters. These blades have been receiving good feedback.
Their rims are a bit more susceptible to damage than a typical diamond blade, however. Handle with care!
What is the thickness of these blades?
No, the small diameter (4"-4.5"-5") Diamax Cyclone Blades are thinner than the larger diameter (6”-7"-10”).�
� �4”-5”=1.23mm � 6”-7”=1.6mm� 10”=2mm
Do you have a version of this blade that would fit on a skill saw?
Ratings & Reviews
Let me start by saying I used this blade in the past and then my supplier stopped carrying them, so I am beyond thrilled that Contractors Direct started carrying them. The Diamax Cyclone blade is one of the best grinder blades I have ever used!
Recommend this blade to all my colleagues
by Rick Rude -
I was looking for a thicker 10" blade because the last one I used would flex when I tried to make cuts too close to the edge (trying to trim a 1/16th off). This blade was a huge upgrade! It also cuts very clean. I recommend it. Nice price point and well worth the money.
My only blade
by Kevin cease
I use this on my grinder for all my cuts. Not many blades come I 6" I am so glad I found this blade and found it in the size I like. Awesome
Good blade, but doesn't last
I got this blade as a replacement for my other blade that lasted for a year. It worked well for the first while, but after about one month the blade started chipping off. The silver part of the outside edge broke off about a third of the blade. It's a good blade, but it doesn't last. I would recommend looking for a different option.��--We appreciate your feedback! These rims are more fragile than a typical diamond blade and can become compromised if the rim is damaged at all from handling (i.e. thrown in a van, dropped on the ground). - CD
Very good grinder blade
by 420 Stoned man
Love this blade! Works great on my Makita grinder clean cut on porcelain.
I am so happy with this blade good price thanks a lot contractor direct
Great grinder blade
by Tile Pro -
As a professional tile installer I burn through a lot of tools and equipment. I am constantly testing new brands or products. In 20 years of tiling this is by far my favorite blade. This cuts like a hot knife through butter compared to anything else I have ever used. It says for straight cuts only but I mainly use it for the toilet flange circle and it works great.
by VA Contractor
After using this late for one week in less than 25 cuts. The whole one side broke off. I have never had a blde do this. Extremely disappointing. Will be going to manufacture for a refund.