6094 Diamax Cyclone Porcelain Tile Turbo Diamond Blade
Diamax Cyclone Porcelain Tile Turbo Diamond Blade
Dimple Style rim allows you to keep cutting dry while staying cool!
- Dimple style rim minimizes heat caused by friction
- Cooler rim temperatures increase life and speed of your cut
- New diamond bond makes this the best continuous rim ever
- Fits most standard handheld grinders and tile saws
- For fast and chip-free cutting of porcelain tile
- Minimize glazing
- These blades are designed for wet or dry cutting
- Don't drop and jam in the cut
- Don't leave on the a grinder when not in use
- Don't grind and twist in the cut or side stress
- Inspect blades before each use for any damage
- Always leave the guard on a grinder
|Diamax Cyclone Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm||10 mm|
|Arbor||5/8" - 7/8" - 20 mm||5/8" - 7/8" - 20 mm||5/8" - 7/8" - 20 mm||5/8" – DKO||1" - 7/8" - 5/8"|
Ratings & Reviews
Let me start by saying I used this blade in the past and then my supplier stopped carrying them, so I am beyond thrilled that Contractors Direct started carrying them. The Diamax Cyclone blade is one of the best grinder blades I have ever used!
Recommend this blade to all my colleagues
by Rick Rude -
I was looking for a thicker 10" blade because the last one I used would flex when I tried to make cuts too close to the edge (trying to trim a 1/16th off). This blade was a huge upgrade! It also cuts very clean. I recommend it. Nice price point and well worth the money.
My only blade
by Kevin cease
I use this on my grinder for all my cuts. Not many blades come I 6" I am so glad I found this blade and found it in the size I like. Awesome
Good blade, but doesn't last
I got this blade as a replacement for my other blade that lasted for a year. It worked well for the first while, but after about one month the blade started chipping off. The silver part of the outside edge broke off about a third of the blade. It's a good blade, but it doesn't last. I would recommend looking for a different option.
--We appreciate your feedback! These rims are more fragile than a typical diamond blade and can become compromised if the rim is damaged at all from handling (i.e. thrown in a van, dropped on the ground). - CD
Very good grinder blade
by 420 Stoned man
Love this blade! Works great on my Makita grinder clean cut on porcelain.
I am so happy with this blade good price thanks a lot contractor direct