6507 Diamax Cyclone Glass Blade
Diamax Cyclone Glass Blade
Diamax has introduced the Cyclone glass blade for clean, accurate cuts through glass tile quickly and easily.
- Diamond bond specifically made for glass tile
- For clean and precise cuts in glass
- Will cut through the back white film on glass tile with no extra effort
- For best cutting results, cut materials in a back and forth motion, versus making one complete pass
- These blades are designed for wet cutting only
|Diamax Cyclone Glass Diamond Blade Specifications|
|Rim Height||7 mm||7 mm|
|Arbor||5/8″ – DKO||1″ – 7/8″ – 5/8″|
Ratings & Reviews
Best Blade for High Speed Saws
This is simply the best blade to use for cutting glass tile with a high speed (grinder motor type) wet saw. I use it with my MK-370. The 7" blade is rated to 8500RPM. It cuts smooth and relatively fast compared to the Alpha or MK glass blades which are really not recommended for my machine, due to the high speed. So for I am very pleased with the longevity of this product as well.