Diamax Cyclone Dry/Wet Core Bits with Side Protection
Diamax Cyclone Wet/Dry Core Bit with Side Protection
- An upgrade from our regular T-segment with diamond side protection on outside and inside shaft for ease of drilling and core release
- Can be used dry or wet
- Perfect for use in the field when water is not an option
- Over 180 holes dry! Over 250 holes wet!
- Gives you the freedom of coring back and forth between quartzite, engineered and natural stone
- Use with water to prolong the segment life
- 3" usable drilling length
- 5/8"-11 thread attachment
- Max RPM for 1" - 1-5/8" bits: 6,500 RPM
- Max RPM for 1-3/4" - 2" bits: 5,300 RPM
- Increased diamond count
Will this core bit work with the Hiliti DD110 machine?
by Peter 1/24/2020 5:16:34 pm
This is designed for use with angle grinders, drills, air polishers with a 5/8″ – 11 thread.
Can these be used on ceramic, porcelain, or glass tile or are they strictly for use on natural stone?
by Dave 1/24/2020 10:48:22 pm
This drill bit will not work in drilling through ceramic, porcelain or glass tile.