7271 Diamax Cyclone Dry/Wet Core Bits with Side Protection
Diamax Cyclone Wet/Dry Core Bit with Side Protection
- An upgrade from our regular T-segment with diamond side protection on outside and inside shaft for ease of drilling and core release
- Can be used dry or wet
- Perfect for use in the field when water is not an option
- Over 180 holes dry! Over 250 holes wet!
- Gives you the freedom of coring back and forth between quartzite, engineered and natural stone
- Use with water to prolong the segment life
- 3" usable drilling length
- 5/8"-11 thread attachment
- Max RPM for 1" - 1-5/8" bits: 6,500 RPM
- Max RPM for 1-3/4" - 2" bits: 5,300 RPM
- Increased diamond count
Questions & Answers (2)
Will this core bit work with the Hiliti DD110 machine?
This is designed for use with angle grinders, drills, air polishers with a 5/8″ – 11 thread.
Can these be used on ceramic, porcelain, or glass tile or are they strictly for use on natural stone?
This drill bit will not work in drilling through ceramic, porcelain or glass tile.