Dewalt DW4762 XP 10" Wet Porcelain Blade
Dewalt DW4762 10 inch Wet Porcelain Blade
This Dewalt tile blade is used to produce chip-free, clean cuts on a variety of hard, ceramic materials. The diamond matrix is designed specifically for wet applications on a tile saw.
- Porcelain tile blade for chip-free, clean cuts on a variety of hard materials, tiles, granite, and slate
- High diamond concentration for faster cut rate
- Premium blade with aggressive diamond matrix
- Steel core for reduced distortion at high operating temperatures
- Continuous rim design provides chip-free cutting with all types of tile
- Optimized cutting matrix height for maximum diamond exposure
- Blade core is tension-ed to resist wobble and vibration
- This blade is designed for wet cutting
- 060-inch blade edge thickness
- 5/8-inch arbor
- Max RPM: 6,000
Ratings & Reviews
Great product cut clean and very smooth!
by paul k -
good blades for the money
No better porcelain blade
by tile lady -
I am a full time tile setter every time I try a different blade I am sorry and go back to the Dewalt.