DW4765 DeWalt 4-1/2" Dry Porcelain Tile Blade
DeWalt DW4765 4-1/2" Dry/Wet Continuous Rim Porcelain Blade
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools with more than 300 power tool and equipment products as well as 800 power tool accessories. DEWALT tools can be found wherever tools are sold, nationally and internationally.
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material cutting
- Continuous rim design provides chip free cutting in all types of tile
- XP blades are designed specifically for high power tile saws for quick, free, low heat, and straight cutting
- Blade core is tensioned to resist wobble and vibration
- This blade is designed to be used either wet or dry
- Rim Height 8mm
- Kerf 0.060"
- Max RPM 13,300
- Arbor 5/8" - 7/8"
|Hard Granite||Not Recommended|
Questions & Answers (1)
Cual es la medida del eje?
Arbor is 5/8" & 7/8"
Ratings & Reviews
by Scott V
Doing tedious tile work this is a must have blade for a grinder. Good price and even better quality
Makes cutting easy
good blade. cutting is very easy and once I used it I immediately knew this was a great buy
Cuts very well. Almost no chipping in the porcelain tile I was cutting. It says wet or dry; I tried to have some water going but did some dry cuts as well. Very happy.