1092 Crown 6SR Towable Mortar Mixer
Crown 6SR Highway Towable Mortar Mixer
- Choose between 7.9 hp Honda GX240 gas motor, 5.5 hp Honda GX200 motor or single phase 1.5 hp electric motor (110/220 V, 18/9)
- Crowns exclusive Shear Pin Protection system shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object
- Crown's self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optional dumping control
- Durable and efficient mixing paddles come standard
- Large 5.3 x 12" tires for smooth towing to your job
- 2 to 2-1/2 bags capacity, 6 cubic Ft
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Highway towable comes with high speed taper roller bearings, and heavy duty axles for years of trouble-free towing
- High Strength Frame newly designed frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas where you need it
- The raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping for a wheel-barrow
- Charging height is 57.5"
- 2 pcs safety grill is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one pcs grill and will not damage the drum
- Lifetime Warranty, All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals
- Crown's fixed engine mount design eliminates engine movement and bounce during transit, resulting in less wear and longer engine life
- Optional spiral mixing blade upgrade sold separately here
- Free shipping from Crown warehouse
- Crown 6SR Towable Mortar Mixer
- Pintle Hitch 2 inch Ball Hitch sold separately here
- Safety Chains
- Operator's manual
|Crown 6SR Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||6 cu ft|
|Bag Capacity||2-2.5 bags (88 lbs pre-mix)|
|Dimensions||75 x 45 x 55 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does this mixer come with a spiral blade installed?
No the Crown 6SR towable mortar mixer does not come with a spiral blade included this can be purchased separately and when ordered with the mixer will be factory installed. The spiral blade is easily attached with bolts when purchased separately.
can i put a 11 hose on my 6sr mixer
Please contact Crown Construction (877) 403-1220 to discuss any modifications you need to make.
Let us know if you have any other questions.