1097 Crown 12S Towable Mortar Mixer
Crown 12S Towable Mortar Mixer
- Choose between 5 hp Electric motor or 11 hp Honda GX390 gas motor
- Rubber torsion axle
- 7 gauge steel for longer drum life
- Ductile iron paddle are stronger than welded steel, making this mixer the industry's most durable!
- 2" solid steel paddle shaft
- Crowns exclusive Shear Pin Protection system shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object
- Crown's self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optional dumping control
- Extra-Large B78x13 tires for smooth towing to your job
- 3-1/2 to 4 bags capacity, 12 cubic Ft
- Highway tow able comes with high speed taper roller bearings, and heavy duty axles for years of trouble-free towing
- High Strength Frame newly designed frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas where you need it
- The raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping for a wheel-barrow
- Charging Height 58"
- 2 pieces safety grill is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one pcs grill and will not danage the drum
- Lifetime Warranty, All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Optional spiral mixing blade upgrade sold separately here
- Optional lighting kit sold separately here
- Free shipping from Crown warehouse
- Crown 12S Towable Mortar Mixer
- Pintle Hitch (2 inch Ball Hitch sold separately here)
- Safety Chains
- Operator's manual
|Crown 12S Cement Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||12 cu ft|
|Bag Capacity||3.5-4 bags (88 lbs pre-mix)|
|Max Shaft RPM||32|
|Drum Height||31 inch|
|5 hp | 230/460V |
|Gas Motor||11 hp Honda|
|Dimensions||83.5 x 59 x 56 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does this Crown 12S Mortar Mixer come with a spiral blade installed?
No the Crown Crown 12S Mortar Mixer does not come with a spiral blade included this can be purchased separately and when ordered with the mixer will be factory installed. The spiral blade is easily attached with bolts when purchased separately.
DOES THE MIXER COME LIKE IS IN PICTURE?NEED IT TO BE LIKE PIC WITH SHOOT OPENING HALF THE DRUM OPENING NOT FULL DRUM LIKE MOST.
The top part is still a grate piece that which means the top half in not completely covered and is completely open as most mixers.