1098 Crown 12SH Hydraulic Mortar Mixer
Crown 12SH Hydraulic Towable Mortar Mixer
- Choose between 5 hp electric motor or Honda GX390 11.7 hp gas motor
- 7 gauge steel for longer drum life
- 2" solid steel paddle shaft
- Ductile iron paddle are stronger than welded steel, making this mixer the industry's most durable!
- Crowns exclusive Shear Pin Protection system shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object
- Crown's self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optional dumping control
- Extra-Large B78x13 tires for smooth towing to your job
- 3-1/2 to 4 bags capacity, 12 cubic ft
- Highway towable comes with high speed taper roller bearings, and heavy duty axles for years of trouble-free towing
- High Strength Frame newly designed frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas where you need it
- The raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping for a wheel-barrow
- Charging Height 58"
- 2 pieces safety grill is stronger, safer and easier to use than a one piece grill and will not damage the drum
- Lifetime Warranty, All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals
- Heavy-duty one-piece cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Optional spiral mixing blade upgrade sold separately here
- Optional lighting kit sold separately here
- Free shipping from Crown warehouse
- Crown 12SH Hydraulic Mortar Mixer
- Pintle Hitch (2 inch Ball Hitch purchased separate here)
- Safety Chains
- Operator's manual
|Crown 12SH Hydraulic Mortar Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Bag Capacity||3-4 bags (88 lbs. pre-mix)|
|Dimensions||91.75" x 52.5" x 57.5"|
Questions & Answers (2)
Does this Crown 12SH Mortar Mixer come with a spiral blade installed?
No the Crown Crown 12SH Mortar Mixer does not come with a spiral blade included this can be purchased separately and when ordered with the mixer will be factory installed. The spiral blade is easily attached with bolts when purchased separately.
do you have a Cage Code and DUNS
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
This information is available, but please contact us directly to discuss further.