575 Crain Multi-Undercut Saw in Case
Crain 575 Multi-Undercut Saw
The 575 Undercut Saw undercuts along walls, door jambs, under toe spaces, and will also fully undercut inside corners. The height of cut is easily adjustable from flush to one inch above the floor. The large, flat base prevents tipping and assures accurate, level cutting. The dual-angle depth gauge is a Crain exclusive and allows undercutting at a "straight-on" or a 45 degree angle.
- Visual adjustment scale provides precision depth control at 1/8" increments
- 36 Tooth Carbide-Tipped blade included
- Heavy duty industrial motor
- Easy height adjustment
- "Dual angle" precision depth gauge
- Cuts inside corner completely
- Cuts doors flush to the floor with a carbide blade
- Replaced 545 Crain undercut saw
- Crain 575 Multi-Undercut Saw
- Carbide Tipped Blade, 556 (on saw)
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Operator's Manual
|Crain 575 Multi-Undercut Saw Specifications|
|No Load Speed||11,000 RPM|
|Max Cutting Height||1 inch|
|Max Cutting Depth||1-1/4 inch|
Questions & Answers (1)
Does this model have the vacuum port on it like the super saw model? You can't see the backside of it in any pictures.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
The 525 does not have a dust/vacuum port.
Ratings & Reviews
by Bill P
exactly what i wanted and does the job