Clairco Portable Material Handling Conveyors
Clairco Portable Modular Flat Belt Conveyor
- Easy to handle thanks to its small dimensions, it is very versatile for excavating, loading and transferring material
- Perfect tool for transferring concrete, large aggregates, debris and other bulk materials during demolition applications
- Easily move any material a long distance without stressing your back or knees
- Light weight yet rugged steel frame
- Available lengths: 12'-16'-20'-24'-28'-32'
- Shown with Optional trailer kit for added versatility - Sold separately
- All steel construction
- 10" wide heavy duty 3 ply belt with 2" high rubber buckets
- Electric motor, 1-1/2 hp 120 V, frame 145T motor (C.S.A. and U.L. approved
- Size 70 gearbox speed reducer
- Constant belt speed of 160 feet/minute
- Simple and easy belt tension adjustment
- Low maintenance direct drive
- Easy belt tensioning
- Easy assembly modular design for added shipping and storage convenience
- Custom widths available. Requires a 3 week lead time. Please call for pricing
- Shipped in pieces - full assembly required
|Clairco Modular Conveyor Specifications|
|CONV-12||12 ft||420 lbs|
|CONV-16||16 ft||510 lbs|
|CONV-20||20 ft||570 lbs|
|CONV-24||24 ft||650 lbs|
|CONV-28||28 ft||700 lbs|
|CONV-32||32 ft||830 lbs|
What is the weight of the 24 foot conveyors?
by Scott hues 1/18/2020 4:00:22 pm
The 24 ft. conveyors weigh 650 lb.
Is it possible to run this belt slower than the listed 160 ft per minute?
by Douglas Carlson 5/8/2021 1:37:21 pm
The Clairco Conveyors 20794 are not variable speed. The only way to do so is to get a custom built conveyor by them which will take several weeks to make. If you wanted the standard non variable version, that is in stock and can be delivered promptly