213170030 CS Unitec 6" Hydraulic Wet Core Drill. 3 Speed, 3.6 hp
Manufacturer: CS Unitec
MPN: 2 1317 0030
CS Unitec 6" Hydraulic Wet Core Drill
Powerful 3-speed hand-held hydraulic core drill designed for fast, accurate drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete and other masonry materials. Use it hand-held up to 3" diameter or mounted in a drill stand up to 6" diameter.
- The hydraulic motor operates at 2000 PSI oil pressure.
- The required flow is 6 GPM. Additional flow is automatically by-passed back to the tank up to a maximum input of 13 GPM.
- The hydraulic core drill incorporates a safety slip clutch and water swivel. 5/8" x 11 UNC and 1-1/4" x 7 UNC and G 1/2" connecting threads are standard.
- Options include anchor stand (with or without vacuum pump), centering aid, portable water tank, water collection ring kit.
- Can be used with drill rig to keep stationary.
- CS Unitec 6" Hydraulic Wet Core Drill
- Heat-treated Gears
- Safety Friction Slip Clutch
- 360° Rotatable Handle
- Centering Aid - P/N 2 1315 6800
- Metal Carrying Case - P/N 5 1212 9000
- Operator's manual
|CS Unitec Hydraulic Wet Core Drill Specifications|
|Motor||Hydraulic - 3 Speed Gear Box|
with Mechanical Slip Clutch
|Power||3.6 hp (2.8 kW)|
|Bit Capacity||3 in. Hand-held |
(6 in. Mounted on Stand)
|Oil Flow||6 GPM (22 LPM)|
|Oil Pressure||2,000 PSI (140 Bar)|
|Flow Control Valve||Up to 13 GPM (50 LPM) allowed|
|Hose Diameter||1/2 in. ID Hose with 3/8 in. Couplings|
|Bit Connection||1-1/4 in. x7 UNC, 5/8 in. x 11 UNC, G 1/2 in.|
|Weight||16 lbs (motor only)|